Our interpreting services have been designed with two specific customer goals in mind: client confidentiality and clinical safety. Over 100 languages, both common and hard-to-find, are
available to meet the needs of inpatient, outpatient and community facilities:
- Coordination for scheduled and same day appointments 24 hours a day/365 days a year
- One number to call for all languages
- Available at the clinical setting, at the patient's home or by phone
- Free assistance to determine the patient's language
In the absence of any national or state certification process for medical interpreters, we are committed to raising the bar of professional interpreting standards. We assure quality by:
- Interviewing each interpreter applicant.
- Assessing each applicant's language and interpreting skill.
- Orienting and training each interpreter.
- Offering continuing education opportunities for medical interpreters.
- Promoting the Code of Ethics for Medical Interpreters established by the National Council of Interpreting in Healthcare.
- Assuring client confidentiality.
To request rates or for more information, contact Eva Tierrablanca, Interpreting Resource Manager.